A recipe by Fannélie Stammégna
Thermomix: 25 min
Total time: 1h + 4h
250 g water
10 g traditional dried yeast
500 g flour
10 g salt
20 g olive oil
1 tbsp. dried herbs, Provencal or italian
375 ml black Kalamata olives
Pyrex casserole pot with a lid
1. Place water and yeast in the mixing bowl. Schedule 3 min/37°/speed 2, with the measuring cup.
2. Add flour, olive oil, dried herbs and salt. Schedule 5 min/dough, by removing the cup. 350°F.
3. Drain the olives and add them in the mixing bowl and knead further 30 sec/dough.
4. To remove the dough from the mixing bowl (it should be very soft and humid due to the olives) turn it over and spin the knob so the dough falls out. Place in a bowl and cover with a dishcloth. Let rise for 1 hour.
5. Vent the dough and form the bread to the size of the casserole pan.
6. Sprinkle the bottom of your pot with flour for easy removal after baking. Score the top and flour lightly. Close the pot. Let it rise for another 20 minutes without opening the pot.
7. Put the closed pot in a cold oven. Program 350°F and bake for about 45 min.
8. Remove the bread from the pot straight from the oven.