Spaghetti Squash and its Tomato Sauce with Mushrooms
A recipe by Fannélie Stammégna
Total time: 1h05
1 Spaghetti squash, medium size
2 garlic cloves
2 celery stalks
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
175 g pancetta
1 can of diced tomatoes (796 ml)
200 g water
1 tbsp. TM vegetable stock paste
200 g Paris mushrooms, cut in 4
10 g of dehydrated mushrooms
- Wash spaghetti squash and cut it in half. Place both halves in the Varoma dish. Reserve.
- Put in the mixing bowl the onion, garlic cloves, celery sections and Italian seasoning. Mix 3 sec /speed 5.
- Add pancetta and sauté 5 min/120/reverse speed/speed 1.
- Add in the mixing bowl the diced tomatoes, water, vegetable stock paste, Paris mushrooms and dried mushrooms. Close the bowl, set up the Varoma containing spaghetti squash and cook 60 min/Varoma/reverse speed/speed 1.
- At the tone, scrape the inside of the squash with a fork and you’ll see spaghettis being formed. Remove. Serve with tomato sauce, as you would do with traditional spaghettis.